The following research databases are provided by Community Library and the Ohio Web Library. You may be asked to provide your zip code and/or patron ID when accessing the databases from a remote location.
Top of Page
Business & Law Databases
- Business Source Premier | (EBSCOhost)
- Full text business articles, research, and news updated daily from EBSCOhost.
- Gale LegalForms
- One of the most extensive legal forms site available to library patrons. Thousands of legal forms available with more forms being added daily. Official, State Specific, Federal, Business, Personal, Real Estate and General forms covering hundreds of legal subjects and issues.
- ReferenceUSA is a powerful online reference and research tool providing library cardholders instant, real-time access to accurate, in-depth information on 24 million U.S. businesses and 235 million U.S. residents. ReferenceUSA makes it faster and easier to find new business opportunities, research executives and companies, find news articles, conduct job searches, research papers, locate addresses and phone numbers, conduct market research and much more.
- Regional Business News | (EBSCOhost)
- Access to 75 business journals, newspapers and newswires covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.