Kroger Community Rewards Program
||Community Library Friends is enrolled in Kroger's Community Rewards Program. This program will link purchases made with your Kroger's Plus Card to the Community Library Friends so that a portion of the sale is donated back to Friends.
- Go to http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click on Ohio.
- If you are a new online customer, click Enroll.
- Click Get started. Sign up today! at the bottom right and follow the prompts.
- Once you've set up your online account, go to http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click Already Enrolled? Sign In.
- Scroll to Kroger Plus Card and enter your Kroger Plus Card number.
- Scroll to Community Rewards and click Community Rewards Program Information.
- Under "Find Your Organization", enter 83400, which is the NPO number for Community Library Friends.
- Select Community Library Friends from list and click Confirm.
- If you need help, Community Library staff can help you set up your account.
- Purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card.
- You must swipe your Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please visit the customer service desk at any Kroger.